Friday, February 12, 2016

Dust,Volcano,Star

Dust-Volcano-Star
(Tariku Abas Etenesh)

The dust particle whispered to the volcano "looks how I lie;"
You, the volcano, no less wondrous than I,
Spurring the molten synaptic fire of planet earth,
Heralding a deep connect, disconnect, elation and sigh;
Stand might-gilded as the fervor of reality yearning for paradise,
Solid flowing in rivers of reminiscence,
Fluid hardening in neural lee-ways,
Nothingness leaping to the might of being,
Emptying a pent-up but agile drive into the unknown and mysterious,
Rippling like words of a certain messiah of the black hole,
Leaping valor of assurance thrusting cadence of time and forms,
Out of the dictates of cherished limitations guise as a civilization,
Out of the fur garbs of layered worship shielding frostbites of invention,
Out of the stability resting on perpetual chaos of inaction,
Out of the metallic brain negating an elastic cry of evolution,
Out of the currency heart beating dimes stealing pulse of human aches;
I see you rising untamed, unabashed, glorified and certain,
I see you glowing to sever phantom pains of history’s designation;
I see you rippling in wrap-unwrapping time fated ashore toward a waste,
A carcass of glory named yield and effort of a sojourn into me:
In the fire you spat, my sea of ice resides,
In the quest of your explosions, my implosion abides,
In your extinction, my rebirth is guaranteed,
In your eternal question, my answers are written,
I, the dust, levitated in cause and effect cycle,
Of fervor, fire, rock, ash, potent-rage, impotent-intent,
Tamed in alluring terrains of mutational respite,
Lying low, slow, different, and migrant,
Arresting a missed rage for attained calm,
Arresting a lost calm for hardened fate,
Arresting a dying hardness for an attained embrace of dust,
Here you lay volcano of the bygone years,
No less glorious in fate as I,
Nor less composed as the stars,
Those light-year-close cousins, as are air in the expanse,
Those light-years-distant cousins, as are the planet and meteor,
We stand as the eternal bidding of the beginning,
Sons and daughters of bliss in the universe of strife,
Letters in this delicate incident called life.
...........


No comments: